Date(s) - 06/09/2019 - 07/09/2019
Sannox Christian Centre
Song Writing Workshop
Song writing workshop led by Jim Farrell, Francis McFaul, Adam Walsh and George Hazel. A weekend of worship through music, releasing new songs from Sannox for the Kingdom.
Programme for the weekend:-
- Start at 7.30/45 to tie in with 6 pm ferry. Coffee/tea/cake and general welcome and introductions.
- Explanation of the weekend and the programme.
- Time of worship and prayer; asking God to release words and music.
- Opportunity to share any words, verses, tunes, pictures, scriptural verses, etc that we can work with over the weekend.
- End around 9.30/10.00pm.
- 9.30 – Worship together.
- 10.00 – Session led by Francis McFaul on setting song writing in context.
- 10.30 – Discussion and sharing of things people have received.
- 12.00 – Lunch – either providing your own or using the Tearoom at Sannox Golf Club.
- 13.00 – Interactive session led by Jim Farrell on helpful techniques for song writing – demonstrating and explaining these techniques.
- 14.00 – Time for working on words and songs. Working alone or in pairs/small groups – for example, one person might have words and another might have a tune.
- 16.00 – Feedback and singing any new songs, even just a few lines or part of a melody. Working together to see where God takes the music.
- 17.00 – Break for rest and relaxation and evening meal together.
- 19.30 – Evening worship/ceilidh session – worshipping, sharing, developing what the
Lord has given and fun!
- Worship service at 10 am – in the church, Dundarroch or outside!
- Free time to reflect, pray, walk, and/or go to a local church service.
- Relaxed time – stay as long as you want!
Email email@example.com for more information and accommodation options.