Travel to and from Sannox, Isle of Arran
- A regular ferry service is operated by Caledonian MacBrayne and runs several times a day throughout the year from Ardrossan, Ayrshire to Brodick on Arran. Between Easter and October a further service operates onto the North of the Island linking us directly with Argyll from Claonaig to Lochranza.
- You can get to the ferry terminal at Ardrossan by rail from Glasgow Central Station. The rail station is at the ferry terminal. There is also a bus service. You can take your car onto the ferry or leave it at the car park at the ferry terminal and catch the bus as described below from the Brodick ferry terminal. The car parking charges at Ardrossan are very reasonable.
- Full information on times and costs are available at The Calmac Website ; Tel 01475 650100.
- A bus service, operated by Stagecoach buses, connects with the larger ‘Caledonian Isles’ ferry but not the smaller summer ferry; the Northend Bus No 324 will drop you at Corrie Golf Club which is just across the road from the centre. This is around a 20-25 minute bus journey from the pier at Brodick. Not all the Lochranza ferries are met by buses but there is still a regular service bus operating which will drop you, as above, if you get the bus heading for Brodick from Lochranza.
- If travelling by car there is room for nine cars within the SCC grounds. Please note SCC is entered by the left hand lane on the right hand side of the road. The right most lane is a private residence.
Sannox Travel Information Download