UNDER REVIEW DUE TO COVID-19 SITUATION
Midweek Retreat led by Roy Searle
· Theme – “Celtic Treasures – Light from the past to inspire and illumine our lives today”
· Dates – Monday 29 June to Thursday 2 July 2020
· Content – Roy Searle, of the Northumbria Community and an advisor to SCC, will explore the riches to be found in the stories of the Celtic Saints and their relevance to life and faith today. The retreat will run from mid-afternoon on Monday through to after lunch on Thursday. A monastic rhythm of prayer will frame each day with Daily Offices, teaching sessions and lots of time to relax, reflect and enjoy the beauty of the Isle of Arran and the Sannox Christian Centre.
· Costs – Details will follow shortly.
· Accommodation – The retreat is open to all but if you need accommodation places are limited at the centre so book soon. This time of year is very busy on the island therefore our recommendation is to either book places at the centre or book B&B on the island as soon as you can. Also book the ferry early as that gets very busy. The local tourist office can help with accommodation.