This Privacy Notice outlines the way in which the Directors/Trustees of Sannox Christian Centre will use personal information provided to us. Personal information includes any information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, email address or telephone number.
The Directors/Trustees recognize the importance of your privacy and personal information and we have therefore outlined below how we use, disclose and protect this information. The Directors/Trustees collectively are identified as the data controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), because we decide how your data is processed and for what purpose. Contact details for us are provided below.
How we use information
We use the information you give to us:
- For handling and responding to general enquiries about the centre.
- To provide you with information about news, events and activities within Sannox Christian Centre. This is administered through the Friends of Sannox distribution.
- To hold a register of individuals willing to offer specific skills in the running of the Centre, for example being an on-site host.
- To fulfil contractual or other legal obligations in the development of the Centre
- To manage our employees
- To further our charitable aims, for example through fundraising activities
- To maintain our accounts and records (including the processing of Gift Aid/Donor applications)
Disclosure of information
The Directors / Trustees will only share your personal information where this is necessary for the purposes set out above. Information will not be shared with any third party out with the Sannox Christian Centre without your consent unless we are obliged or permitted to do so by law.
Basis for processing personal information
The Directors/Trustees process your information in the course of its legitimate activities, with appropriate safeguards in place, as a not-for-profit body with a religious aim and on the basis that our processing relates solely to Friends of Sannox, the daily administration of the Centre or its development.
Storage and security of personal information
The Directors/Trustees will strive to ensure that personal information is accurate and held in a secure and confidential environment. We will keep your personal information for as long as we have your consent. If you withdraw your consent your information will be securely destroyed or permanently rendered anonymous.
Getting a copy of your personal information
You can request details of the personal information which the Directors/Trustees hold about you by getting in touch via the contact page
Rights you have over your data
You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following:
- Where data processing is based on consent, you may revoke this consent at any time and we will make it as easy as possible for you to do this (for example by putting ‘unsubscribe’ links on our marketing emails).
- You have the right to ask for rectification and/or deletion of your information.
- You have the right of access to your information.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner if you feel your rights have been infringed.
A full summary of your legal rights over your data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website here: https://ico.org.uk/
If you would like to access the rights listed above, or any other legal rights you have over your data under current legislation, please get in touch with us (see below).
We may modify this Privacy Notice from time to time and will publish the most current version on our website. If a modification meaningfully reduces your rights, we’ll notify people whose personal data we hold and who are affected. This notice was last updated on 7 January 2020.
You can contact us by getting in touch via the contact page